Monitor Audio’s new Radius Series of speakers at Musicraft
New at Musicraft
Back in the days before anyone had ever heard of ‘designer’ products and hi-fi came with coffin-like enclosures and racks of chunky boxes, Monitor Audio invented the Radius Series of stylish and versatile speaker systems. So radical was the idea that it changed expectations of home entertainment forever. Now, imbued with a rich heritage of innovation and energised by our latest driver technologies, the next generation of Radius has arrived, complete with new models, greater versatility and higher, wider, deeper sound. Living with great audio has never been easier.
With its jewel-like size and lustre, the appeal of new Radius is truly timeless, but its flexibility and performance set new standards. The eight-strong model line-up includes still slimmer versions of the 225 center speaker and Radius One soundbar, together with a new Radius 200 centre-channel for shelf or rack mounting, and two enormously powerful yet super-compact active subwoofers: Radius 380 and 390.
· Major leap forward in design and performance over Radius HD
· New dedicated centre channel speaker
· New C-CAM® (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium Magnesium) bass drivers
· Gold C-CAM® tweeters
· All new on-wall models are 40% slimmer than Radius HD
· Compatible with optional floor-stands, which feature an internal (pre-wired) cable management system
· Available in three stunning finishes; high gloss black lacquer, high gloss white lacquer and walnut real wood veneer